Do you have a passion for game art? Are you interested in taking your creative ideas and working with a team to develop fun digital games? We are seeking a 2D Artist Intern with creativity and passion to join our team of developers, marketers and game producers to develop mobile games.
Colto is a multi-award-winning studio based in Milan creating imaginative and educational digital play experiences for kids around the world for clients from startups to global kids brands.
Reporting to the Head of Products, the Game Artist intern creates all the visual elements of a game and uses computer software programs to create graphic assets such as animation, characters, environments and user interfaces.
- Work closely with Colto’s team on the game development cycle
- Work in collaboration with Artists and Designers for the maintenance/development of existing/new products
- Design all in-game assets
- Create graphics for social media and promotions outside the game
- Participate in regular team meetings about the progress of the game’s development
- Imagination and creativity
- Strong skills in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good communication skills in English
- Initiative and ability to work well in a small team
- Knowledge of Texture Packer
- Experience working on iPhone/iPad games
- Knowledge of the Spine software
- 2D animation
- 3D artist experience
- Enjoy working in a startup environment and ready to grow with the company
What We Offer
- A 3 month part time internship
- Working with a multicultural team in our creative office
- Great experience and the opportunity to grow with this ambitious company!
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter at [email protected]