As the Game Designer you will design, plan and define new games to produce with the production team. You will define the core elements of the game and communicate them clearly to the rest of the team, actively participating in the development of the game. You will be responsible for the overall usability and engageability of the game, making sure that the user experience is enjoyable and understandable by the target audience.
The position reports to the Head of Product
Responsibilities and Duties
The main responsibilities of the Game Designer are to:
- Create concept documents/presentations to explain ideas to potential clients and to the team;
- Define user flow of the game;
- Create wireframes of the game screens;
- Develop the rules and structure of games;
- Maintain existing games;
- Create the game design document and update it regularly;
- Communicate with international clients, on a daily basis, via email or Skype;
- Work closely with the team to turn the original vision into a working game;
- Participate in regular team meetings about the progress of the game development.
- Excellent English knowledge;
- Able to drive decisions and to communicate ideas clearly;
- Able to work in collaboration with multidisciplinary teams;
- Basic visual design and drawing skills;
- Initiative, ability to work well in a small team, able to work to deadlines, imagination and creativity;
- Unyielding passion for video games.
- Degree in game design or computer science
- Previous experience with kids or educational games
- Published game(s) on the iOS or Google Play Store
This is a part-time position. To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]