Colto, a leading kids digital development agency in Italy, is developing an innovative new hybrid (physical & digital) educational product for kids 3-10 years. We are searching for an enthusiastic multilingual Office Assistant who speaks German and English and/or Italian to join our ambitious team. The venture is at the forefront of the latest research into the science of how children learn.
The Office Intern is responsible for the day to day tasks of running the office, looking after HR, Administration and Accounting. The Office Intern also supports other team members by helping with product research, customer service and events organisation.
- General admin – purchasing of equipment and items online as required, management of the Health and Safety deadlines and requirements, customer service support, events organisation.
- Accounting – in direct contact with the company’s accountant, manage and make invoices, create reports of Company expenses.
- HR – in direct contact with the work Consultant, manage employees’ monthly presences and prepare all the needed documents for new hirings, for both employees and freelancers.
- General assistant – helping the team where necessary with research, updating company documents and more.
- Excellent German language skills, both written and spoken;
- At least intermediate level of Italian and/or English language skills, both written and spoken;
- Good communication skills, eagerness to learn and availability to help others;
- Ability to work well in a small team;
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- German/English mother tongue;
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, rapidly changing startup environment.
- Working with a multicultural team part-time in a hybrid environment (smart working and co-working);
- A monthly reimbursement of costs
- Opportunity to grow with this ambitious company.
To apply for this position, send us a CV and cover letter to email@example.com.