Do you have a passion for games and office management? Are you interested in working with a small team that develops fun digital games for children? We are seeking a part-time office intern (with the potential to grow into full-time) with creativity and passion to join our team of developers, artists, game designers and marketers.
Colto is the leading kids digital development agency in Italy working with clients from startups to global brands to create award-winning digital play experiences for kids that build their brands. The company offers a full-range of services from research and digital strategy through to content development for mobile and the web.
Reporting to HR/Admin management, the Office Intern is responsible for the day to day tasks of running the office and managing the company’s social media channels and maintaining the company’s website. The Office Intern also supports other team members by helping with the research into new products and, in particular, helping with User Testing and Quality Assurance (QA) testing of the company’s products.
- General assistant – helping the team where necessary with research, updating company documents and more
- Marketing tasks – assist the team where needed with marketing tasks such as contacting reviewers about game launches and updates
- Social Media – regularly post on the company’s social media channels; Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram and use social media analytics tools to regularly report on the company’s social community
- General admin – purchasing of equipment and items online as required
- User testing – organise both live and online testing sessions with children + parents to get feedback on our products
- QA – assist the production team in quality assurance of our products by playing the games on different devices
- Proficient level of English written and spoken language skills (minimum C1 CEFR level)
- Intermediate level of Italian written and spoken language skills (minimum B1 CEFR level)
- Good communication skills, eagerness to learn and availability to help others
- Ability to work well in a small team
- Ability to meet deadlines
- English mother tongue
- University degree
- Previous or current experience working in an office environment
- Enjoy working in a fast paced startup environment
What we offer
- A paid part-time internship
- Working with a multicultural team part-time in a coworking space for startups in the centre of Milan, part-time smart working
- Opportunity to grow with this ambitious company!
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to [email protected]