Colto, a leading kids digital development agency in Italy, is developing an innovative new hybrid (physical & digital) educational product for kids 3-13 years. We are searching for an entrepreneurial minded Product Designer to join our ambitious team to lead the product design from pre-seed to market launch and beyond. The venture is at the forefront of the latest research into the science of how children learn.
The Product Designer will coordinate all phases of the new product from design to sales, integrating the user experience, business, and technical considerations into the process and managing the day to day operations of the production team. The Product Designer will work closely with the company’s CEO.
What you will do
- Create the product design, in collaboration with the team, from concept to market launch;
- Work on the day to day schedule of the production team and constantly update the strategic project roadmap and budget;
- Identify priorities and understand when to optimise for speed and when to focus on quality and hone into the details;
- Work with data analytics to analyse the product data and ensure product developments are data driven;
- Coordinate user testing sessions and manage QA testing procedures in close collaboration with the team.
What skills you have
- Excellent English language skills;
- Experience in working on products, both digital and physical;
- Experience in working with multi-disciplinary teams in iterative product development cycles;
- Great understanding of product thinking, storytelling and design;
- Great communication skills;
- A passion for educational kids products;
- Knowledge of agile management tools such as Jira and agile project management methodologies such as Scrum;
- Good time-management skills;
- A data-driven approach and experience using analytics tools;
- Problem solving skills;
- Strong leadership skills and ability to guide a team, prioritising their work.
- A degree consistent with the position: engineering, business, economics, product design;
- Experience working in e-commerce, social media or kids learning sector.
What we offer
- Working with a multicultural team;
- Salary aligned with the experience and skills;
- Hybrid work environment and the equipment needed to work from home;
- A great company culture;
- The opportunity to join a company at the pre-seed stage and grow with this ambitious company!
To apply for this position, send us a cv and cover letter to [email protected].