The Game Designer/Producer is responsible for designing games and their UX for digital play experiences for children for mobile and the web. The Game Designer/Producer also manages the day to day operations of the production team of Developers, Artists, Animators, QA and Marketing Analytics and works closely with the CEO on budgeting and strategic product development.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Brainstorm ideas for game concepts based on the customer’s needs and educational objectives.
- Create concept documents/presentations to explain game design ideas.
- Define the user flow of the game and create wireframes of game screens.
- Create the game design document (GDD) and update it regularly.
- Manage the day to day schedule of the production team of Developers, Artists, Animators, QA and Marketing Analytics including writing and managing the team’s project management tickets.
- Create and constantly update the strategic project roadmap and ensure deadlines are set and successfully met.
- Play a leading role in the strategic development of the product, analyzing data and brainstorming game design modifications and new features.
- Work closely with the CEO on planning and managing product budgets.
- Communicate regularly with the company’s clients and consultants in the US.
- Coordinate the product backlog of game improvements and bugs.
- Work closely with Marketing Analytics to analyze data to ensure product developments are data driven.
- Attend user testing sessions with children and families.
- Manage QA testing procedures in close collaboration with the production team.
- Stay updated on professional and technical knowledge by regularly researching courses and online resources related to Product Design and Management .
- Attend weekly company meetings and other meetings as required to stay updated on the company’s direction and products.
- 2+ years in a relevant Game Designer role of digital products.
- Expertise in UX.
- Excellent English language skills (ability to manage spoken and written contact with the company’s US clients and consultants).
- Experience managing projects and teams using agile management methodologies such as Scrum with tools such as Jira.
- Good time-management skills.
- Good understanding of mobile platforms (iOS and Android).
- A data-driven approach.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- A customer-oriented attitude.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to guide a team, prioritizing their work.
- 2+ years experience in a Game Design role for children’s games.
- A degree consistent with the position.
- Experience using analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Knowledge and experience of working with Unity.
- A passion for digital kids products and/or games.
What we offer
- Salary aligned with experience and competencies.
- Working with a multicultural team.
- Great experience and the opportunity to grow with this ambitious company.
To apply for this position, send us a cv and cover letter to [email protected].