Colto, a leading kids digital development agency in Italy, is developing an innovative new hybrid (physical & digital) educational product for kids 3-10 years. We are searching for an enthusiastic Office Assistant to join our ambitious team. The venture is at the forefront of the latest research into the science of how children learn.
Reporting to the Company’s Digital Marketing Specialist, the Social Media and Company Assistant Intern is responsible for the day to day tasks following the Company’s social media pages and assisting the production team. The Intern also works across the company in general helping with research and customer service.
- Social Media – create and share new content on the Company’s social media pages to build an engaged and strong social community.
- QA and User Testing – recruit new testers for our products and support the production team by doing QA testing.
- Company assistant – support the Company’s CEO and Digital Marketing Specialist in tasks such as drafting funding applications; help the team where necessary with research, updating company documents and providing customer assistance.
- Excellent English language skills, both written and spoken;
- At least intermediate level of Italian language skills, both written and spoken;
- Good communication skills, eagerness to learn and availability to help others;
- Ability to work well in a small team;
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- English mother tongue;
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, rapidly changing startup environment.
What we offer
- Working with a multicultural team part-time in a hybrid environment (smart working and co-working);
- A monthly reimbursement of costs;
- Opportunity to grow with this ambitious company.
To apply for this position, send us a CV and cover letter to email@example.com.