Freelance Unity Game Developer (Part-Time)
Who we are
Colto is a multi-award-winning studio based in Milan creating imaginative and educational digital games for kids around the world for clients from startups to global kids’ brands. We strive to create the best digital play experiences for kids possible and we’re searching for an outstanding freelance Unity Developer to join our game production team!
As a Unity Developer you will work on updates for a LIVE ongoing project. You will code clear, high-quality and maintainable software that meets client requirements and expectations, working closely with our team made up of a Developer, an Artist, a Project Manager and a Game Designer.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Development of game features, following the existing code style
- Maintaining the source code for existing products
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Actively join discussions with the team to design the product
- Work in close contact with the Developer, Artist, PM and Game Designer in the team
- Communicate with international clients via email or chat
- 3+ years of experience
- Excellent knowledge of the Unity engine
- Excellent knowledge of the C# programming language
- Excellent English knowledge
- Knowledge of common game design patterns
- An unyielding passion for video games
- At least two shipped games on mobile using Unity
- Experience with mobile development (Android and iOS)
What we offer
- A paid part-time position
- Working with a multicultural team part-time in a coworking space for startups in the centre of Milan, part-time smart working
- Opportunity to grow with this ambitious company!
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]