Nella The Princess Knight
Help Nella and her friends on their courageous adventures; shoot arrows to help the lost birds find their way home, launch ice-creams to hungry impkins, grow vegetables with Willow and her magic seeds.
This app is fun, creative, confidence building and developmentally appropriate — brought to you by Nickelodeon, the world’s leading global kids TV network.
An ideal first app for kids aged 2+, an easy way for kids to play on their own.
KIDS WILL BENEFIT FROM:
- Building math skills, including matching and sorting shapes
- Developing creative problem-solving skills
- Practicing fine motor skills
- Creating healthy role models – Nella is resilient, courageous and kind and empowers her friends and creates confidence in kids
- Hide and Seek with Nella and her friends – FREE
- Shift Shapes with Bigor the Dragon
- Launch ice-creams to hungry Impkins
- Grow vegetables with Willow’s magic seeds
- Shoot arrows to help the lost birds find their way home
-A lively animated tutorial for each game that helps kids learn how to play
- Collect Sir Garrett’s Knightly cards
- Play memory games with your cards collected
From the Designer
In this game, I wanted children to be able to enter into and take part in the adventures from the hit preschool TV show Nella the Princess Knight. To achieve this, I created a map of Castlehaven, the magical world where Nella and her friends live, with 5 different mini games, each based on a different environment. I designed the game to put kids in control so they choose the world they want to explore and complete tasks in the mini games to help Nella and her friends reach their goals such as launching ice-creams to hungry impkins. I also wanted to incorporate the much loved trading cards of Sir Garret into the app so I created a reward system where players collect cards and play memory games with them, giving kids more intelligent play experiences.
Download Highlights Monster Day Press Kit