Learn numbers and discover secret constellations!
Are you searching for a fun App that teaches Preschoolers to count? Your kids will learn numbers while having fun connecting stars in new constellations in this dot-to-dot game.
WHAT THIS GAME TEACHES
Star Gurus teaches kids to count from 1 to 20, count in odd and even numbers by 2s and count by 10s from 10 to 90.
Learning to count numbers 1-20 and counting in different sequences are key math skills Preschoolers need to learn based on the Core Knowledge Preschool sequence.
The game is playable in English (US + UK), Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
- Easy for kids to play on their own
- Default game mode with 20 stars counting numbers from 1 to 20
- Optional game mode counting odd and even numbers by 2s
- Optional game mode counting by 10s from 10 to 90
- 50 different star constellations that form 50 unique images
- Audio of numbers 1 to 20 and 30, 40 50, 60, 70, 80, 90
- Audio naming 50 images
- Optimised for visually impaired kids
- No in-app purchases
- No third party ads
From the Designer
We’re all fascinated by stars from when we’re kids. Why do they look so tiny? How far away are they? How many of them are there? Can we count them? This was what inspired me to create Star Gurus; counting stars to discover hidden creatures in the sky. Star Gurus appeals to a child’s innate desire to explore and learn, challenging kids to join star constellations and discover what they create!
Download Star Gurus Press Kit